Thursday, March 28, 2013

Covergirl Blast Flipstick Review



I'm sure by now most of you have at least walked by a display of Covergirl's Blast Flipsticks. I was quite intrigued with the idea of the flipsticks when I saw them.


Covergirl designed theses so you could go from day to night, soft to bright with their duo's. Creamy/matte on one side and shimmery on the other.

I love the idea of having two lipsticks that you can either wear alone or blend them together for three separate looks. But for me it's almost pointless as I doubt I'll ever wear two lipsticks together.

The formula of these are less than stellar to be honest. I found the that they can be pretty drying too, so it's definitely best to apply some sort or moisturizing lip balm before using these. They felt a tad cakey as well, which looks horrible if your lips are chapped.


The colors I have are:
Vixen - Dark Pinkish/Red color with a light Pink shimmer
Stunner - Matte Red with Orange shimmer
Minx - Matte Brown with Gold shimmer


I feel like the colors looks great on my arm, but these color combinations looks horrible on me. I'm more into neutral colors. Bolds are just not my thing. They also had a strong fragrance smell as well which was a bit of a turn off.

Also the color combinations of the Flipsticks in my opinion are horrible. This was a great idea just could have been done better.

Disclaimer: I am a BzzAgent and I was sent free products in return for my honest opinion. All opinions are 100% mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment