Friday, March 15, 2013

Kiss Nail Dress Review


So as you know from my last post, I received this Kiss Nail Dress to try out via Influenster. I was very excited to try these out because It looked like such an easy way to do your nails without the hassle of trying to do nail art yourself. And if your like me, Nail art is super hard to do.


I received the design "Bodysuit". I really liked the design, I'm a fan of leopard print.

The Claims :
No drying time
Just peel, apply, and shape
Lasts up to ten days

From the claims alone this sounds amazing! I used these on my nails and then two on my toes along with two on my three year old toes. (She just loves having her toes painted and wanted me to put these on her too!) They were pretty easy to apply. The only thing I would probably change up about applying them would to be instead of folding the sticker down to file off, If you've got short stubby nails like I do, I would probably take scissors and cut it first then file it down. I found that trying to file it while fold down it ruined the other end that could be used for a toe or a different nail. 


I started back up with my normal routine and these lasted on my nails for about 5 days. Once I noticed the lifting on one of my nails I couldn't stand it and just took them off. Removing them is pretty simple and it wasn't harsh on my nails. Being a mom, I am a little rough on my hands, so the 10 day claim didn't work for me. But with that said, they are still going strong on my two toes that I applied them to!

Over all I think this is a great product if you don't have time to do your nails or are not very good at doing nail art. It might not have lasted me 10 days but that's not to say it won't for you. They retail for about $6.99 which I think is a good price overall. I will definitely be purchasing different designs.


Disclaimer : I received this product for free from the Influenster program. All opinions and photo's are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment