Friday, April 19, 2013

Palmolive Fresh Infusions Review



Influenster has done it again! This time they sent my three full sized Palmolive Fresh Infusions dish washing soaps. As a mom I can't tell you how excited I was about trying these. Back before my little one I would have never been excited about soap.

The Fresh Infusion line comes in three different scents. Lemon Thyme, Lime Basil, and Ginger & White Tea. They all smell so good and they are not overpowering like some scents can be. It's so hard to choose a favorite but at the moment it would definitely be Lemon Thyme!

I love that this soap stays nice and sudsy through out the whole dishwashing process! Unlike other dish washing soap brands this doesn't leave a film behind either! The packaging is quite cute too!

Per the request inside the box it said to share one with a lady in your life. I decided on sharing the Ginger & White Tea with my Mom. Her reaction to the Fresh Infusions was just like mine. She loves everything about it!

You can find the Palmolive Fresh Infusions at Walmart and for a pretty good price too!


Disclaimer : I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes. 

2 comments: