Thursday, October 16, 2014

Jammy Jams Pop Goes Lullaby 3 Review




Are you tired of hearing the same lullaby over and over again? I know I have definitely gotten pretty sick of hearing twinkle twinkle little star on repeat every night for five years! To be honest, I was hoping her music box would have died by now seeing as how the projection part no longer works. With my luck the music box is still going strong.

Needless to say, when I got the chance to review Jammy Jams Pop Goes Lullaby 3 I was super excited.

I love the idea of having today's music incorporated into lullabies! I always find my daughter humming along to some song, so I think it's great she can listen to music she knows while in dreamland.

The songs that I know by heart or listen to a lot, are spot on in the lullaby rendition. I can definitely tell which song it is instantly. The tunes are catchy and very soothing! I just wish I had known about this back when my daughter younger, I think we could have avoided being driven mad by twinkle twinkle little star.

Track listing:
1. Dark Horse (Lullaby Rendition of Katy Perry)
2. Stay With Me (Lullaby Rendition of Sam Smith)
3. Fancy  (Lullaby Rendition of Iggy Azalea)
4. Maps (Lullaby Rendition of Maroon 5)
5. Ain’t it Fun (Lullaby Rendition of Paramore)
6. Summer (Lullaby Rendition of Calvin Harris)
7. Problem (Lullaby Rendition of Ariana Grande)
8. Am I Wrong (Lullaby Rendition of Nico & Vinz)
9. My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Lullaby Rendition of Fall Out Boy)
10. Chandelier (Lullaby Rendition of Sia)




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment