Thursday, May 2, 2013

L'oreal Feria Deep Burgundy Review


It's been a while since I last dyed my hair. I was at walmart a few days ago and decided to check out the hair dye isle. I decided to go with L'oreal Feria in Deep Burgundy instead of what I normally went for which was L'oreak Feria Light Auburn Black. I love having a tint of red in my hair, so I figured why not try something a little bit different.

I really like using L'oreal Paris Feria brand because I haven't had any bad results from it like I have other brands.

This box comes with everything that you need in order to dye your hair. It had quite a few steps that I didn't need when I dyed my hair the Light Auburn Black. This one has a color booster and a conditioning shampoo added in the box.



The dyeing process was extremely easy, but also very messy! This is the first time I dyed my hair without anyone to help me. I honestly would suggest having someone help because it makes it less messy. I took a shower when I washes this out and it looked like a scene from a horror movie! But it was much easier to clean up.





As you can see my roots are really red in the sunlight and my ends are a little darker, but honestly I really like it. I haven't noticed any damage from the dye other than my split ends that I already had going on from using too much heat on my hair. My hair actually feels not as dried out after dying it, which is kind of weird, but I won't complain! I'll update on the fading, hopefully it won't fade into some horrible orange shade.

2 comments: